The Recipe from the podcast with Dr. Ledowsky:
Get as many of the ingredients as Organic as possible
Zucchini and Avocado Fritters with Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Fritters:
coarsely grated Himalayan salt and ground pepper
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup of baby spinach leaves
shredded 1/4cup basil leaves
finely chopped 1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tbsp psyllium husk
1 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil
Lemon Coconut Yoghurt
1/4 cup coyo juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
Himalayan salt and ground pepper
sliced avocado and baby rocket leaves(to serve)
1. To make the fritters, place the grated zucchini in a colander with some salt. Sit for 10 minutes to release the moisture. Squeeze dry with your hands.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini and all the remaining fritter ingredients except the coconut oil and mix well.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, then add large teaspoonfuls of the zucchini mixture batches. Use a spatula gently press the mixture to flatten.
4. After 3 minutes, turn the fritters and cook the other side for 2 minutes until golden brown. Repeat until the batter is used up.
5. To make the Lemon coconut yoghurt, combine the coco and lemon juice and zest in a small bowl. Season and sprinkle with paprika. 6. Serve the fritters with avocado, rocket and dollop lemon coconut yoghurt.
Take a picture and share! Let's start the conversation!